Name: Lara Burnell
Skin Type: Normal
Products used daily:
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser
- Ultraceuticals Ultra UV Protective 50+ Daily Moisturiser
- Bioderma Micelle Solution
- The Body Shop Drops of Light Brightening Serum
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturiser
- Dr Jart Premium Time Returning Eye Cream
- Jo Malone hand cream
- Rituals shower foam
- Sisley Double Tenseur Instant & Long-Term Lifting Primer
- Base products on rotation: Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation for occasions, Youngblood mineral powder, Napoleon Perdis Off Duty Tinted Moisturiser
- Mirenesse Magic BB Blur Powder
- Sisley So Curl Mascara
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade or Dior eyebrow pencil
- Zoeva Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
- Tom Ford bronzer
- Nars Dual Intensity Blush
- Lip and Cheek tints on rotation: Estee Lauder Genuine Glow Blush Crème, Benefit stain, Sisley Phyto Blush Twist
- Dermal Therapy lip balm
- Nars Matte Lip Pencil
- I wear L’eau D’Issey by Issey Miyake during the day.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio is my go-to a night.
Products used weekly:
- Algenist Clarifying Pore Corrector Mask
- Rituals body scrub
- L'Oréal Mythic Oil Hair Masque
- Label M Smoothing Cream
- I probably spend around $300 a year at the hairdresser.
I would say I roughly spend $1,100 a year.