Name: Rae Johnston
Skin type: Mostly normal, but a touch on the sensitive side.
Products used daily
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Invisible Zinc tinted moisturiser SPF 30+
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Products used weekly:
- Homemade coconut oil and raw sugar scrub.
- I also have a long bath a few times a week, with some essential oils thrown in for moisturising/relaxation.
- I like to use coconut oil on my body.
- For my hair, whatever is on special at the supermarket — I know, I'm the worst.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (I have two shades that I blend depending on the time of year).
- Laura Mercier Mosaic Shimmer Bloc triples as eyeshadow, blush and highlighter.
- Shu Uemura Calligraph : Ink Liquid Eye Liner
- Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Sephora Collection Rouge Lipstick or Burt's Bees Lip Crayon depending on how dry my lips are.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
- I get my hair cut around twice a year and spend about $60.
I'd say I spend a couple of hundred dollars a year, if that. As little as possible, really! I always buy sale items, it's how I try new things.