Name: Verity Beard
Skin type: Sensitive and a bit dehydrated. Much like myself. Har, har.
Products used daily:
- Clinique serum or Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser ( I know I should use them both but I usually only have time for one).
- Dr Lewinn's eye cream
- Johnson & Johnson make-up removing face wipes
- Dr Lewinn's night moisturiser
- Garnier BB cream
- Lancome moisturiser
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Concealer
- Natio Pressed Powder
- Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing
- Clinique Volumising Brow Tint
Products used weekly
- Hydration Facemask (Dr Lewinn's) once a month.
- Swisse Natural Defence Moisturiser
- Elvive Colour Protect (even though I don’t colour my hair, weird I know) shampoo and conditioner.
- I get about one or two facials per year, mainly for hydration.
- I probably go for a manicure 8 times a year ($30 each so $240 per year). I try not to go too often as I get shellac and my nails get really damaged and weak afterwards. I like to give them a bit of a breather in between to recover. Toes are less often, maybe about four times a year and just normal polish.
- When it comes to my hair I am lucky, it's pretty low maintenance! I have natural highlights so all I do is get a hair cut about once a year. I go to somewhere super cheap like Just Cuts and get a quick trim so the ends are healthy. Besides that, it's all lightened naturally in the sunlight (so in Winter months it starts to look pretty dreary!).
I spend $600-$700 in 12 months.