Name: Rena Phuah
Skin type : Combination and dehydrated
Products used daily:
- Philosophy Renewed Hope Foam Cleanser
- The Beauty Chef Skin Refiner
- La Roche Posay Serozinc Spray
- Glossier Super Bounce Serum
- Glossier Priming Moisturiser
- Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Tom Ford Purifying Oil Cleanser
- Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
- SK-II Genoptics Aura Essence
- Philosophy Hope in Jar Night Cream or Paula's Choice Redness Relief Moisturiser
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Three foundations in rotation: IT Cosmetics CC Cream (if my skin is feeling dry), Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick (if skin is feeling normal and the weather is average), Urban Decay All Night night Foundation (if the weather is going to be warm, this foundation is super long-lasting).
- Glossier Stretch Concealer for my undereyes
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer for spots
- RMS Beauty Un-Powder
- Tom Ford bronzer for contour
- Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact for blush, highlight and bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Calypso Trio Blush
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector for highlight
- Eyeshadows will be either matte Bobbi Brown or Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette.
- I do winged liner everyday, my trusted liquid liner is a cult Japanese favourites from Heroine Make.
- I am loving Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara, a tubing mascara
- Brow powder from MAC finished off with Glossier Boy Brow
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask as lipbalm
- Gilded Cage Beauty pinky nude lipstick or Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Coral or NARS Lip Velvet in PlayPen
- I use Living Proof Dry Volume Blast daily, possibly the best volumiser and texturiser, but sadly you can’t get it in Australia.
- Kiehls Crème De Corps and Mecca Sunbrella SFP50 Body Spray
Products used weekly:
- I have three Oribe shampoos in rotation, a conditioner and their treatment. I use their nourishing oil when my hair is damp.
- GlamGlow FlashMud Mask and L'oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask, I only do masks when my skin needs. Sometimes once a week, sometimes every other day.
- I sometimes alternate the Glossier Super Bounce Serum with their other two: Super Pure and Super Glow depending on how my skin feels.
- I use Frank Body Scrub a few times a week.
- I get manis and pedis often, but pedicures more often.
Don't judge me! I'd have to say it's $2,500 to $3,000 a year.