By now, you're likely aware of the fact that photos and videos have surfaced of Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson allegedly cheating on girlfriend Khloé Kardashian with more than one woman. Allegedly cheating on your girlfriend? Super sh*tty. Allegedly cheating on your pregnant girlfriend? The sh*ttiest. Now that Khloé has given birth to the couple's daughter, it'll be interesting to see if her relationship with Tristan can last through the drama. Keep reading for everything that's gone down since those incriminating videos were released.
Tuesday, April 10
- Tristan is caught reportedly kissing another woman. The NBA star was recorded allegedly kissing a mystery woman during a daytime party at a rooftop club in NYC. The Daily Mail's footage of the moment was shot the previous weekend and appears to show Tristan getting cosy with a brunette woman at PH-D Lounge and locking lips with her as her leans in to speak to her. According to its report, Tristan was "making out with" the unidentified woman the whole time he was at the club.
- But was he kissing another woman? After the video made the rounds, ET reported that the clip "shows Tristan in a loud club briefly talking to a girl, nothing more," and that "Tristan was there for roughly an hour and left with his teammates. Khloé and Tristan are happy and focusing on the birth of their daughter." All fine, until . . .
- More incriminating evidence of infidelity emerges. Despite quotes shutting down the rumours, TMZ was like "nice try" and published footage of Tristan and the same mystery woman from the club heading into his NYC hotel "early Sunday, around 5 a.m." Yikes. She was also seen leaving the building with what appears to be an overnight bag, "seeming to indicate she'd been at the hotel for some time with Tristan."
- Even more incriminating evidence of infidelity emerges. Literal hours later, TMZ also published surveillance video from October 2017 that shows Tristan kissing two women at a hookah lounge outside Washington DC. Khloé would have been three months pregnant at the time. Tristan can be seen making out with one of the woman while another brings his head to her chest and also grabs between his legs. Not the best look.
- Tristan's ex-girlfriend speaks out. Jordan Craig, who was pregnant with Tristan's 1-year-old son Prince when he began seeing Khloé in 2016, posted a message to her Instagram Stories to let people know that she wasn't taking pleasure in Khloé's misfortune. "If you respect yourself and you respect others, you would never make light of the misfortune of anyone, nor would you feel indemnified when it comes at the expense of others," she said, adding, "Wishing peace for everyone."
Wednesday, April 11
- Unsurprisingly, Khloé was upset by the news. It was reported that Khloé was "completely devastated" by the cheating allegations, with ET adding, "Tristan is a man Khloé built a life with and saw as her forever."
- Khloé's family rushes to her side. Her mother, Kris Jenner, flew to Cleveland to be with her and "support her in whatever she needs." Her sisters and close friends were reported to be joining her ahead of her delivery as well. "They won't let any news change the importance of how beautiful this birth is for Khloé," ET reported. "They want her to focus on having a healthy experience."
- Also unsurprisingly, the cameras are rolling. The family's reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently in production, with ET reporting that "the show's producers will determine how the scandal plays out on TV in the coming days and whether it becomes a storyline on future episodes of the show."
- Tristan gets booed at his basketball game. The Cavaliers played in Cleveland against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night, where Tristan was booed by the crowd. Some fans even held up signs to show their support for Khloé.
Thursday, April 12
- Khloé gives birth to the couple's baby girl. The 33-year-old welcomed a daughter early Thursday morning, and according to TMZ, Tristan was there to witness the birth. Also by Khloé's side were her mum Kris, sisters Kim and Kourtney, and BFF Malika Haqq.
- Khloé may be planning to move back to LA. Shortly after news broke of the baby's birth, People reported that Khloé is "already preparing" to leave Cleveland and head back to LA in the wake of Tristan's cheating scandal, saying that her team is in Ohio and "already preparing to fly the reality star and her newborn daughter via private plane" to the West Coast.
- Tristan is "begging for forgiveness." Khloé's delivery room was "as zen as possible," with ET reporting that Tristan was "lucky to be there" for his daughter's birth. They added that he has been "apologetic and begging for forgiveness" amid the drama.