- Begin by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your side.
- Drive the right knee up and swing your left arm, forming 90-degree angles with both you arm and leg.
- Immediately repeat with the left knee lifting up as you swing your right arm. Be sure that the heel of your foot is always underneath your glute. Your shoulders should be relaxed.
- Your knees should always be up, in front of your body (front side mechanics).
- Continue to move forward for 20-30 feet.
- If you don't have enough space these can be done in place for 30 seconds.