- Begin by standing with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your side.
- Slightly drive the right knee up and swing your left arm, forming 90-degree angles with both you arm and leg.
- Immediately repeat with the left knee, slightly lifting up as you swing your right arm. Be sure that the heel of your foot is always underneath your glute. Your shoulders should be relaxed.
- This move is similar to doing high knees, but your knees shouldn't come up as high.
- Although this is a butt kick, you don't want your heels to hit the muscle in your butt. Your heels should always be underneath your glutes.
- Continue to move forward for 20-30 feet.
- If you don't have enough space these can be done in place for 30 seconds.