- Start seated with your hands on the ground behind your back.
- Place your feet about an inch further than hips widths apart and bend your knees.
- Lower your left knee down to the ground without moving your right leg. Raise your left knee back up, returning to the starting position. Repeat with the right leg. This completes one rep.
- If you don't have enough mobility in your hips, move your feet further out. You can also perform this move by simultaneously lowering both knees down to each side.
- Complete one set of 10 reps.