Mountain Climbers + Burpee Tuck Jump
- Start in a traditional plank — shoulders over hands and weight on just your toes.
- With your core engaged, bring your right knee forward under your chest, with the toes just off the ground. Return to your basic plank. Switch legs, bringing the left knee forward.
- Switch legs quickly four times. It should feel a little like running in place in a plank position.
- After your fourth mountain climber, jump your feet toward your hands.
- Jump up and tuck your knees into your chest.
- Repeat for 20 seconds.