- Begin standing in an athletic position.
- Bend the knees and, in a controlled motion, lower your tush all the way to the floor.
- Roll onto your back, drawing your knees toward your face.
- Use momentum to kick forward, landing on the feet.
- Rise to stand and do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Remember to keep your elbows bent and palms off the floor while you rise so you're using your core muscles and not your hands to help you get up.
- Repeat for 20 seconds.