You may not like burpees, but "they're a great move to ensure results when trying to lose weight and target belly fat," Kendall told POPSUGAR.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, then lower into a crouching squat position with your hands on the floor.
- Jump your feet back into a plank position.
- Do a basic push-up, allowing your chest to nearly touch the floor before returning to a plank position.
- Jump your feet forward, and get into a squat position.
- Jump up as explosively as you can.