Weeks 1 and 2: Tuesday
Foam rolling, as well as five minutes of dynamic stretching, such as:
Workout: Upper Body
- Plank: Hold for 30 seconds, then add shoulder taps for 30 seconds.
- Swimming pulses: Lie on your stomach kicking alternating arms and legs for one minute.
- Elbow plank: Hold for 30 seconds, then do hip dips for 30 seconds.
- Extended locust: Hold for one minute.
- Push-ups: Two sets of 10 to 15 reps each.
Next you'll perform the below circuit twice. For both rounds, do 20 reps of each exercise, using a 5- to 12-pound weight:
- Bicep curls
- Triceps extension
- Chest press
- Bent-over row
- Overhead shoulder press
- Treadmill interval: Walk on a high incline for two minutes, sprint without incline for three minutes completing one five-minute round. Do four sets for a 20-minute cardio session.
Three to five minutes of static stretching and breathing exercises.