- Gently swing your left leg forward as you bend your right knee.
- Bend your left knee and place it on top of your right leg so your knees, shins, and ankles are stacked. Keeping the shins parallel, flex the feet to feel a stretch in the calves.
- Press your fingertips into the floor behind your pelvis or to make this pose more intense, place your hands in front of your shins and walk them out as far as you can, folding your chest over your legs.
- Enjoy this stretch for five breaths.
- Repeat the last four poses on the left side, beginning with Side Lunge and working your way through Low Crescent Lunge, Twisting Lizard, and finally Double Pigeon.