Kneeling Quad Stretch
You can add in a little extra quad flexibility to your Low Crescent Lunge by incorporating an extra quad stretch, said Kelly Clifton Turner, yoga teacher and director of education for YogaSix.
- Start in a Low Crescent Lunge with your back knee on the ground.
- Pull your back foot in toward your hip, holding the top of the foot with your hand.
- Rest your opposite forearm on your thigh, staying here for at least five breaths.
- Release the back leg, plant your hands on the ground, and step your front foot back.
- Go into Downward-Facing Dog, then step the opposite foot forward and repeat.