Baked Cheese Crackers
"I love to recommend making baked cheese crackers to my clients as an idea for a filling snack," said Emily Tills, a registered dietitian and nutrition coach. "The fat and protein in the cheese helps to fill you up while the salt for the seasoning and the cheese satisfies that salty craving." She even shared her simple recipe, which you can try for yourself below:
- Preheat your oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make small, two-tablespoon piles of shredded Parmesan cheese, placing them two inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Top the cheese piles with a sprinkle of Everything But the Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's.
- Bake for five to eight minutes, until the cheese is melted and forms a cracker.
- Let cool for two minutes and enjoy!