How to Do 21-Method Dumbbell Curls
Note: Bailey is demonstrating these as 3-3-3 reps, not seven of each.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart with one dumbbell in each hand. Keep your elbows close to your sides and your core engaged.
- Complete seven lower-half curls, stopping at that 90-degree angle and coming back down to your sides.
- Raise the dumbbells with your arms bent to a 90-degree angle. Complete seven upper-half curls toward your chest and back down to that 90-degree angle.
- Lower the weights down again and, this time, complete seven full curls, slow and controlled.
- This completes one set of 21-method dumbbell curls. In Bailey's Glute Guide, you're told to do four complete sets, but you can do two or three depending on your ability.