Push-Up Rotation With Dumbbell
- Begin balancing in plank position, shoulders stacked over the wrists, with a dumbbell on the floor in each hand.
- Lower your body toward the floor and then push through your arms, returning to plank.
- Holding the dumbbell, twist to the left, reaching your left arm to the ceiling without letting your pelvis rise or lower.
- Return to plank position, bringing the dumbbell back to the floor, and perform another push-up. When returning to plank, twist to the right and reach your right arm to the ceiling.
- Return to plank position, returning the dumbbell to the floor. This completes one rep.