Dead Bug Crunch
"Dead bugs help with core stability," said Morgan Reese, an ACE-certified personal trainer in LA. This exercise improves your ability to move other parts of your body (like your legs and arms) while the core stays stable and engaged.
- Lie on the floor with knees bent at 90 degrees and your feet lifted off the floor.
- Extend your arms up toward the ceiling.
- Reach back with your right arm and out with your left leg. Keep your lower back flat on the floor.
- Pause, then return to the starting position.
- Repeat on the other side. This completes one rep.