When Should You Be Concerned
Worried that your child's behaviour has crossed the line? Here are some signs that you might need to enlist professional help:
- Your child is having tantrums past the page of 7 or 8 years old.
- Their behaviour is a danger to themselves or others.
- Their anger is preventing them from making friends with their peers, and they're often excluded from parties and play dates.
- Their teacher is reporting that they're out of control at school.
- Their tantrums often prevent your family from participating in activities in and out of the house.
- They express frustration and sadness about not being able to control their anger.